Terms and Conditions
The term‘ReSales Online’ or‘ReSales Andalucia SL’ or‘us’ or‘we’ refers to the owner of the website with offices at Centro Comercial Guadalmina 4, Edificio 2, Local 86, San Pedro de Alcantara, Málaga 29670 Spain, CIF number B92950096. The term‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Spain.
Software Licencing Agreement
This licence agreement is a legal agreement between you, hereinafter the MEMBER AGENT, and ReSales Andalucia S.L. at Centro Comercial Guadalmina 4, Edificio 2, Local 86, San Pedro de Alcantara, Málaga 29670 Spain, CIF number B92950096, hereinafter RESALES ANDALUCIA, for use of the ReSales Online web-based software service, hereinafter RESALES-ONLINE.
Both parties recognise themselves and each other capable and with authority to issue and execute this agreement.
When signing up for and while using RESALES-ONLINE, the MEMBER AGENT agrees to comply with and be bound by the following Terms & Conditions together with any other documents referred to therein. If you do not agree to these Terms & Conditions, you must not use RESALES-ONLINE and in this case we are unwilling to license RESALES-ONLINE and will withhold access.
RESALES ANDALUCIA reserves the right to amend these Terms & Conditions from time to time. Any changes will be posted on this website and in a What’s New message on RESALES-ONLINE. Your continued use of RESALES-ONLINE after posting will constitute your acceptance of, and agreement to, any changes. Specific additional services that we may offer, or make available to you, may also be governed by additional or alternative terms and conditions.
- The purpose of RESALES-ONLINE, a product created by RESALES ANDALUCIA, is to allow the MEMBER AGENT to list, search for, promote and sell properties through use of the RESALES-ONLINE property sharing database, either on their own or in collaboration with other member agents.
- RESALES-ONLINE will only be used for the purposes as described above, any other use of RESALES-ONLINE will be deemed a breach of this agreement.
- Access to RESALES-ONLINE will be withdrawn immediately upon termination of this agreement irrespective of the cause of termination.
- RESALES ANDALUCIA is released from all liability in the case of system or access problems. However, we will take all steps and do our best to provide a running system for you.
- User actions in RESALES-ONLINE will be logged.
- The MEMBER AGENT authorises the production and use of these user action logs as needed for the normal running of our business, or in the case of any dispute.
- The MEMBER AGENT agrees to not use any external software to access Resales Online data.
- A RESALES-ONLINE account holder must be an estate agent.They can be either a company or sole-trader, with their main agency business being conducted in Spain.
- The MEMBER AGENT agrees that they may be required to show proof that they are correctly registered with the Tax Department or Social Security to work as an estate agent.
- MEMBER AGENTS must provide a corporate email address with a domain name that matches the public trading name provided. Free email address such as Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo, etc will not be accepted.
- A Network Account is a paid subscription account that provides full access to RESALES-ONLINE and allows the MEMBER AGENT to manage their own properties, clients and daily tasks, upload eligible properties to the PropExtra portal, view other member agent’s properties on the shared database, and network with the member agents.
- A MEMBER AGENT with a Network Account can downgrade at any time to a free Standalone Account.
- Click here to see a full list of Network Account features
- A Standalone Account is a free account that provides a“no networking” access to RESALES-ONLINE and allows the MEMBER AGENT to manage their own properties, clients, daily tasks, and upload eligible properties to the PropExtra portal.
- A MEMBER AGENT on a free Standalone Account can upgrade to aNetwork Account at any time.
- Click here to see a full list of Standalone Account features
- An Account holder(Network or Standalone) can open a Sub-Office Account which will be linked to their main account in the case that they have more than one office for the same business:
- The sub-office account name must be the same as the main office name plus a location, or number, eg:“My Real Estate– Marbella”, or“My Real Estate– office 3”.
- The sub-office must display the same logo and website as the main office.
- Fees for the sub-office will be added to the main account invoice.
- A Sub-Office subscription will be charged on the basis of the number of user licences on the account, the minimum charge for a sub-office will be the price of 1 user licence.
- MEMBER AGENTS hold the sole responsibility for granting, restricting, or cancelling user access to their RESALES-ONLINE company account.
- MEMBER AGENTS will only grant access to RESALES-ONLINE to persons directly employed by their company.
- MEMBER AGENTS and their staff are individually and solely responsible for preserving the secrecy of their user account login details.
- For user security, user account passwords are NOT stored or retained by RESALES ANDALUCIA. In the case of loss of login details, passwords cannot be retrieved and the user must utilise the[Reset Password] link on the RESALES-ONLINE login page to reset a new password to gain access.
- A password reset link will only be sent to the email address registered on the user account.
- The MEMBER AGENT excludes RESALES ANDALUCIA from any liability relating to unauthorized access to RESALES-ONLINE.
- RESALES ANDALUCIA strongly stresses the importance of the MEMBER AGENT’S responsibility to protect their data by immediately deleting or deactivating a user account should a staff member leave their employ.
- RESALES ANDALUCIA recommends a company reset of all user account passwords in the case of a staff member leaving the company.Click here for instructions on how to reset all company passwords.
Terms and Conditions of Usage
THE MEMBER AGENT agrees to adhere to the following Terms & Conditions:
- Abuses of the Terms & Conditions or breaches of the Software Licensing Agreement will often lead to the MEMBER AGENT’S removal from the Network and their account downgraded to Standalone.
- Until the release of Phase 3 of the New Sharing Rules, properties will be shared on the database with other agents based on the current rule of“first to list on RESALES-ONLINE” will have the right to share the property.Click here for information on Phase 3 of the New Sharing Rules.
- Only Network Account members can share their properties with other agents.
- All of your Properties.(Your shared properties and non-shared properties)
- The MEMBER AGENT is responsible for the content and accuracy of their own property listings on RESALES-ONLINE and exempts RESALES ANDALUCIA from any liability arising as a consequence of inaccurate listing content.
- It is prohibited to copy property descriptions from other agent’s listings.
- Your shared Properties.
- Property listings will not contain false information(e.g. false photos, prices, property sizes, descriptions, features, or address).
- Properties must contain the correct cadastral reference number for the actual property for sale.
- Property descriptions cannot contain any of the following:
- Information identifying the listing agency or property owner, eg: Company names, contact names, telephone numbers, websites or other identifying details.
- Property street name, urbanisation, complex or building names, eg: any information that can easily lead a 3rd party to go direct to the property. RESALES ANDALUCIA retains the right to use its discretion to accept or not accept a property description.
- Links to videos.
- Property information will be kept up-to-date.
- Properties submitted for sharing must be listed directly from the property owner and not a 3rd party agent or intermediary, with the exception of:
- Bank Repossessions: Click here for more information on listing Bank Repossession properties
- New Developments: Click here for more information on listing New Development properties
- Properties from a 3rd party agent or intermediary must be set as Not Shared and will be available only to the listing agent.
- A property listing must contain a minimum of one internal photograph of the listed property. Although we recommend taking as many different photos as possible and at least 1 photo per room, terrace, storage, garden, pool and parking for the property.
- Photographs uploaded to a property listing should be those taken by the listing agent or their staff or provided to the listing agent directly by the property owner.
- It is prohibited to copy photographs from other agent’s listings.
- Photographs cannot contain any of the following:
- Watermarks(eg: company name, logos, name, initials, phone number, website, etc.), other than the ReSales Online watermark(see point 5 below).
- For Sale sign.
- Images of company cars.
- Any information identifying the listing agency or property owner.
- MEMBER AGENTS wishing to protect their photographs can secure their images with our system generated watermarks, by enabling“add watermarks to my images” in their Company Settings on their account.
- Click here to see how to enable or disable the Watermark function on your photographs
- Complaints regarding copied photos can only be investigated if the watermark setting was activated on the property concerned.
PROPEXTRA PROPERTY PORTAL
- Both Network and Standalone account MEMBER AGENTS can upload their properties to the PropExtra portal provided that the listing:
- Is set to Available.
- Has the PropExtra tickbox selected.
- Complies with any Regional Terms and Conditions as listed below.
- Properties cannot be set to Available after being in Listing Status, Sold or Off Market for a prolonged period of time. These properties must be CLONED and a new reference number will be assigned. Once a property has been Cloned, the old original reference must be set to Sold or Off Market.
- It is prohibited to re-use or edit an old RESALES reference number to list a new property.
- All new property listings should be added to the system via the[Add Property] function so that a new reference number will be issued.
- Properties must be set to Unshared once a property reservation has been taken.
- Properties cannot be knowingly set to an inaccurate status.
- Availability Requests from other member agents or RESALES ANDALUCÍA must be responded to accurately and within 14 days of the request.
- Unanswered Availability Requests will lead to the property in question being removed from the shared database until the property status has been confirmed.
REGIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These are in addition to all other Terms and Conditions in this document:
- SPAIN- National
- Both Network and Standalone account MEMBER AGENTS can upload their properties to the PropExtra portal provided that the listing contains the correct and validated cadastral reference number.
- Network MEMBER AGENTS can share their properties on the Network provided that the listing contains the correct and validated cadastral reference number.
- SPAIN- Andalucia
- DECREE 218
- Completing the details in RESALES-ONLINE that relate to the Andalusian law(Decree 218/2005) does not imply that the property is fully compliant with the law.
- Each MEMBER AGENT is responsible for their company’s compliance with this law and will be solely responsible in the case of fines or requirements resulting from any official inspections.
- MEMBER AGENTS that display property listings from other MEMBER AGENTS in their office window displays are advised to previously check with the listing agent that the property(s) comply with the law. In the case of an inspection, you will be responsible as in the points above.
PROPERTY EXPORTS AND WEBSITE SEARCH FUNCTIONS
- PROPERTY EXPORTS(FEEDS)– NETWORK ACCOUNTS
- MEMBER AGENTS may display the property listings of other Member Agents(obtained via XML feed, iFrame or Ajax Calls) only on their own website(s), and in accordance with the sharing permissions that have been set by the Listing Agent in the system.
- It is prohibited to provide details of other Member Agents’ property listings(obtained via XML feed, iFrame or Ajax Calls) to any 3rd party other than for the express purpose of displaying the details on your own website(s).
- When supplying property feed(s) to property portals, other software systems or 3rd party site, or similar, MEMBER AGENTS are only authorized to provide an Own Properties feed of their own direct listings.
- A MEMBER AGENT can provide another Member Agent’s listings to property portals, other software systems, or similar, only in the case that:
- They have the express permission(written and signed or email) from the individual listing agent(s), and
- The listing agent(s) provided their‘Own Properties’ feed directly to the MEMBER AGENT concerned.
- Property feeds supplied by RESALES-ONLINE are only authorized to be used as per these Terms & Conditions.
- PROPERTY EXPORTS(FEEDS)– STANDALONE ACCOUNTS
- Standalone accounts are only authorized to use Own Property feeds of their own direct listings.
- When supplying property feed(s) to property portals, other software systems or 3rd party site, or similar, Standalone accounts are only authorized to provide an Own Properties feed of their own direct listings.
- IMPROPER USE OF PROPERTY FEEDS OR WEBSITE SEARCH FUNCTIONS
- Improper use of feeds containing property listings of other member agents will be deemed as a breach of contract and can lead to removal from the network.
AGENT MESSAGE SERVICE(AMS)
- The AMS service is available only to Network Account holders.
- Properties for Sale or Rent:
- The I have a property for sale(or rent) section of the Agent Message Service can only be used to advertise properties that are Available and Shared on RESALES-ONLINE.
- Each member agency company account is restricted to sending no more than three AMS messages per day promoting property for sale or rental.
- Any property can only be advertised once a week; after the week has passed the property can be advertised again.
- General AMS Messages:
- AMS Messages cannot contain inappropriate content, slander or hearsay concerning a 3rd party.
- General Messages cannot contain messages relating to offers or petitions for sale or rental properties, or messages related to clients looking for property. Please use the correct message category for these types of messages.
- Continued abuse of the AMS service will lead to a company-wide ban from using it.
- Daily AMS Emails:
- AMS messages are compiled into a bulk mailing 4 times a day and are emailed to system users that have[Receive AMS] enabled on their User Account.
- Click here for information on how to stop receiving the daily AMS emails
- Access to RESALES-ONLINE will not be granted to property portals.
- Property portals are only authorised to accept property feeds from individual agents that contain the agent’s own direct property listings.
- Property portals are prohibited from accepting and implementing our full database feeds.
- Misuse of RESALES-ONLINE feeds by a property portal can lead to legal action.
- Click here for more information on feeds for property portals.
FEES– NETWORK ACCOUNTS and STANDALONE SUB-OFFICES
- Access to RESALES-ONLINE is granted on a pre-paid basis.
- Fees(plus VAT applicable by law) and any other charges due hereunder shall be paid by the MEMBER AGENT in accordance with these Terms & Conditions as per our fee schedule displayed on our website.
- Click here to see our membership fees.
- In the case of a payment failure by the due date, the MEMBER AGENT will receive a Ticket notification and will be allowed a short grace period to make a successful payment.
- If a successful payment is not made within the grace period, RESALES ANDALUCIA reserves the right to downgrade the MEMBER AGENT’s Network account to a Standalone account. In the case of a Standalone Sub-Office account, the account will be disabled.
- MEMBER AGENTS must provide valid details for subscription invoices, either:
- A Company Name, address, and CIF Number; or
- Name of a physical person, address, and DNI or NIE.
- Changes to invoicing details must be provided by raising a ticket from your system account.
- RESALES ANDALUCIA reserves the right to refuse to alter invoices that have already been issued.
- That in the case of an enquiry from the Tax Office regarding incorrectly provided details, the MEMBER AGENT accepts that they will be invoiced separately for any professional services required to respond to the Tax Office.
- No refunds or credits will be given by RESALES ANDALUCIAonce a payment transaction has been completed and access has been provided, except for the case where a payment has been taken in error.
- It is not grounds for a refund if a MEMBER AGENTchooses not to log into or use RESALES-ONLINE during the paid period.
- In fulfilment of the La Ley Orgánica 15/1999 de 13 de Diciembre de Protección de Datos de Carácter Personal(LOPD) we inform the MEMBER AGENT that this agreement and details provided on joining RESALES-ONLINE will be incorporated in the CLIENTS' file of RESALES ANDALUCIA for purposes of administration, invoicing, and to allow its members to list, search for, promote and sell properties on the RESALES-ONLINE property sharing database. The rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition can be exercised by writing to Resales Andalucia, S.L. at Centro Comercial Guadalmina, 4, Edificio 2, Local 86, San Pedro de Alcantara, Málaga 29670, Spain.
- RESALES ANDALUCIA undertakes to protect the MEMBER AGENT’S data stored in our database in accordance with the LOPD.
- Click here for instructions on how to download the Data Protection agreement between RESALES ANDALUCIA and your company.
- Only non-sensitive information will be shared among agencies on RESALES-ONLINE and/or PROPEXTRA. Addresses, client and key holder information, directions and any other sensitive property information will only be made available to the MEMBER AGENT that listed the property.
- RESALES ANDALUCIA is fully registered and compliant according to the LOPD, however this does not extend to MEMBER AGENTS in relation to their own obligations to their clients and the data they collect from their clients in the running of their own businesses. MEMBER AGENTS are completely responsible for registering their businesses with the Data Protection Agency and taking the steps stated by the LOPD to protect the data they collect from and hold for their clients.
MEMBER AGENT’S DETAILS
- The public contact details displayed in the system are provided by each MEMBER AGENT for the purpose of MEMBER AGENTS carrying out their day-to-day real estate collaboration activities such as making specific property/client enquiries, viewing appointments, etc.
- It is prohibited to use these details to compile marketing, email or mailing lists.
- MEMBER AGENTS agree that if they receive a message from an agent to be unsubscribed from their mailing list, that they will comply with the request in a timely fashion.
- Customer Support is available to MEMBER AGENTS via the following channels:
- Network Accounts: Ticket System and by telephone.
- Standalone Accounts: Ticket System.
- Phone calls to and from the offices of RESALES ANDALUCIA are recorded. The MEMBER AGENT authorizes the use of these recordings as needed for the normal running of our business, or in the case of any dispute.
- Resales-online email addresses are used to impart information, however incoming emails to our domain addresses are not monitored.
- The MEMBER AGENT agrees to treat the staff of RESALES ANDALUCIA with respect in all communications.
- Any additional data related to properties listed on RESALES-ONLINE that has been acquired, calculated, extrapolated or otherwise obtained by RESALES ANDALUCIA, including, but not exclusively limited to, external data sources, ie: from sources other than our clients entry of data into any of our systems, either manually or electronically, remains the sole property of RESALES ANDALUCIA. We reserve the exclusive right to use this data as well as the right to grant or deny access to this data to any entity for any price.
- Neither RESALES ANDALUCIA, nor its employees, shall be liable to the MEMBER AGENT under or in connection with this agreement for any loss of business, contracts, profits, anticipated profits, savings or data, or for damage to hardware and software, or for any indirect, special or consequential loss or damage whatsoever.
- RESALES ANDALUCIA is not responsible for the content of RESALES-ONLINE. The content is owned and provided by the MEMBER AGENTS and while RESALES ANDALUCIA will do its best to ensure its accuracy, this cannot be guaranteed.
- RESALES ANDALUCIA is excluded from any liabilities that may arise due to any errors or omissions in property listings provided by the MEMBER AGENT.
- This agreement remains in effect until cancelled in writing by either party.
- A MEMBER AGENT may cancel this agreement at any time by raising a Customer Support Ticket from their RESALES-ONLINE account. The ticket must be raised from a user account with Administrator privileges.
- On the day of receipt of a cancellation request ticket, the MEMBER AGENT’s account will be set to expire on the date specified in the ticket. In absence of a specified date, the account will be set to expire at the end of the paid subscription period.
- No refunds will be issued in the case of cancellations prior to the end of subscription date.
- Account cancellation will not attract any penalty fees.
- Breach of any of the conditions of this contract provides RESALES ANDALUCIA with the right to cancel this agreement. In such case RESALES ANDALUCIA will raise a ticket on the MEMBER AGENT’s account notifying them of the cancellation.
- MEMBER AGENTS have the option to downgrade their account to a free Standalone account instead of cancelling.
- This agreement is governed by its own clauses, by the conditions of collaboration established, accepted and agreed by the parties in this document, and by default, by the Commercial Laws of Spain, other pertinent Laws and mercantile practices and Civil Code of Spain.
- In the event of dispute, both parties agree to refer to a lawyer appointed by the Colegio de Abogadosde Malaga and to be bound by the decision of said lawyer.